Blog Archive

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Chad and I are going to be dropping the kids off with my mom so that we can go down to Lava Hot Springs and sit in the hot pools. Mom is due for some adult time not that I don't love my two wonderful kids dearly. This morning I gave Paxton and Tessa thier Valentine pets. We got one for Paxton last year so I thought it would be a nice tradition to get the a valentines pet every year. I hope that you all have a great Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great tradition, Kass! Also for mom to have time :) One does need to charge the batteries now and then! Hope you had a great time at Lava. Hugs to you all :o)

a. susie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on the cute things happening in your lives. It's fun to see Chad and Paxton playing together. Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day! Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! It's Aunt Angi! I love this thing! I love being able to see recent pics of you and the kiddos! Every picture puts a big smile on my face and makes my day!!! I love and miss you all!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen