Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandma's House



On Saturday Chad and I went to Pocatello. Chad was meeting up with some friends to take them to learn how to shoot. Paxton, Tessa, and I went over to my moms house to play and go shopping. My mom has a set of tinker toys and so Paxton and I were building stuff out of them. This picture is of something that I created out of it for Paxton. Paxton went and got her dogs ball and started putting in the hoop. We also went shopping at a second hand childs store down in Pocatello and I go him this really cool cash registure. He had so much fun that day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paxton, can I get a price check on this box of Wheaties? Ha!
Auntie loves you so very much!

Pat said...

Talk about a little boy enjoying himself. He never played with anything else for longer than 15 minutes all day long! What fun to watch him. There is nothing like spending a day with my grandchildren, whether it is one or if I'm lucky all 5!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen