Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hoppy Days!!!

Well it has been a while since the last entry, but things have been going realy well here. Saturday was the annual easter egg hunt here in Blackfoot so my mom came up and we took Paxton to it. He had a great time. Paxton also scored alot from everyone on Easter gifts. The picture shows all the stuff from Grandma, Papa and Grammy, and Aunt Angi and Uncle Tim. The second picture is of what he got from Chad and I. We hope that all of you had a great Easter and sorry I dont have a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits due to Tessa having an accident during church.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Boy I'll say he scored! Good for you Paxton. I know you've been really working on his potty training and he is very proud when he does go peepee in his potty. Both of you keep up the good work. Oh and about the photos Kass, "crap" happens. hehe Love ya

Soccer Mom said...

They are adorable! Easter is always fun! My Brylee is also potty training. Keep up the good work. It is all worth it in the end!!!!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen