Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 months old


Tessa turned 8 months old today. She is getting really big. She has learned to roll from her back to her stomach last Thursday. Tessa has cut her second tooth on the bottom. I am not sure how much she weighs but if I was to guess I would say about 18 lbs. She is really wanting to be mobile. I have been working with her to crawl, when I put her on her hands and knees she will rock back and forth but if she tries to move her feet slip out from behind her and she land on her stomach. Since I have been working with her she tends to like her stomach more now than she did before. Hope everyone had a wonderful fathers day.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Wow she just cut her first tooth and now she has two!!! This is a very beautiful baby picture!!! You could enter this in a baby contest!
I am betting that Grama Pat made that lovely purple bow for her also. Thanks for the photo and the update on her progress. I miss so much not getting to be there....this really helps!
Love you guys! Have a great week!

Pat said...

Wow, where has the tine gone? She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Hopefully she will start to crawl soon so she can find you when you move out of her view. Of course then you will have to put some items up so she doesn't get into things!!! Love to all, Mom

Jeff Haynes said...

All grown up now!!! Ha ha just kidding Kass. I love too see the pics of your beautiful kids!!!Great to hear you are doing well

Soccer Mom said...

She is too cute! Just adorable! I am going to add you to my friends list! I hope you don't mind!!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen