Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tessa laughing

I hope that you all will enjoy this little clip of Tessa laughing. It is so cute and such a joy to hear her laughing. Paxton started chasing Sadie around the living room and Tessa just thought that it was really funny. It never seems to fail though, once I bring out the camera Paxton stops what he is doing which then happens to lead to Tessa stopping. Yes the really high pitched screaming is from Paxton and not Tessa. Sorry if it hurts your ears I know that it hurt mine.

4 comments:

coffeeisaneed said...

Oh my that was worth checking to see if you added anything new! I love being able to see and HEAR you precious little ones. . . even your sweet voice.
Love to you all,
Aunt Cheryl

Pat said...

I love it! I hadn't heard her laugh before. I could listen to her and Brooklyn all day laugh and chatter. Hope your day is filled with tons more of laughter and giggles. Love ya!

The Couch Family said...

This was so CUTE!! I can't wait to show it to Josh. Tessa and Paxton are such sweet kids! We really enjoyed the time we spend with you on Sunday. Can't wait to do that more often. Love ya!

Deb said...

I watched this twice and shared it with co-workers!!! OMGoodness it is so precious!!! I smiled and laughed thru it myself! They are both so darn cute! I love to hear everyone's voices...
That is a keeper for sure!
Love to all

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen