Blog Archive

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inner walls and Trusses

The house is really coming along. The guys have gotten most of the inner walls done and all of the trusses put up today. The more that gets done the more I get excited. I took some pictures yesterday of the inner walls and some today of the outside. Hope you all enjoy.
This is a picture of the garage looking into the house.
This one is a picture of Paxton standing in his new room.Here is what my layout of the living room, kitchen, and dinning room looks like.Here is that first truss going up.It was so cool watching them set trusses. They hook five trusses on at a time so that they are all evenly space.Here is a look with most of the trusses set.


2 comments:

Pat said...

This is sooooo exciting!!! I love the picture of Paxton, it reminds me of the pics I took of you kids with the Foley kids in our family room in Malad. I'm just tickled for you guys!!!! Love Mom

Angi said...

Holy cow! Your house is really coming along! I am so excited to see the progress! Before you know it you'll be sitting at your kitchen table drinking lemonade! Love you guys!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen