Blog Archive

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday

Paxton turned 3 years old on the 22nd. It was a great time with family. Everyone came to celebrate, have dinner and of course birthday cake. This year I decided to I was going to make Paxton's birthday cake. We had gotten him a Tonka bike and so I decided to make his cake with tonka toy cars. I think it turned out pretty cute and it tasted delicious also. Paxton got a lot of cool gifts this year. Grandma gave him some books, coloring books and also some digging toys for outside. Grandpa and Teresa gave him a couple of bigger kid games, he got a wheelbarrow and shovel from Grammy and papa, and also a bike helmet from his Auntie Kris and cousins. Thanks everyone for coming and having a great time with us.
Chad and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday. We did not really get a chance to do anything yesterday because it was a Wednesday and we had church, so we will be going out to dinner on Friday to celebrate. It is hard to believe that it has only been 4 years since we said 'I Do' but it seems like forever to me since we already have two kids.
Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Angi said...

Happy Birthday Paxton! That hair looks pretty shnazzy! Auntie is bringing a present for you this weekend! Can't wait to see you all! Great job on the cake Kass...very cute! Love ya!

Angela said...

Wow, what a busy week for you all. I didn't know Wed. was your anniversary--Happy Anniversary!

coffeeisaneed said...

Woe, Happy Birthday to Paxton too! And good on you and Chad . . .4 years! I love your blog with all the beautiful, bright pictures of the kids and on going projects. Love MUCH - Auntie Cheryl

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen