Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tessa's walking

Well Tessa has started to walk more on her own. She can take about 15 steps when she wants to before falling down. I think she could walk all the time if she really wanted to. There are times during the day I will look up and see her stand up in the middle of the room and start to take off walking. She is the type of girl that she will do it when she wants to and only when she wants to. I will post video of it soon once Chad gets home from Chicago.
Chad left yesterday for Chicago so he and another own of the business Rick could go look at a press break to purchase for the company. Chad will be back home tonight around midnight. I am surviving as best as I can without my better half with me to help with the kids and for comfort during the night. It will be a great relief once he is home.
Hope all is well with everyone and know that you are all in our prayers.

No comments:

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen