Blog Archive

Sunday, November 16, 2008

New house pictures

Here are some new pictures of the house. The siding is all up and completed. We chose khaki for the siding and almond for all the trim. Here is a picture of the front of the house from the road and one of the back of the house.Chad has worked all week out at the house the past week and has done a really great job on all of the tile work. This is a picture of the tile in the kitchen. Chad has finished the kitchen and dining room, both entry ways, the laundry room and the kids bathroom all but the grouting. This week we will finish the master bathroom and all of the grouting and also counter tops will be installed on the 18th. We are auctioning off the house in town and that will be taking place on the 21st. Pray that all goes well. More to come later. Love to all.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

House looks GREAT!

Deb said...

Your house is beautiful and I have to say I am jealous!!!! You have two bay window areas..... I want to come and live with you!!! Makes me think of a castle with turets...
Good job on the tile work also. I can't wait to come and see it someday in person!!!!
Love you guys...
Have a blessed week!

3 Short Ones said...

Hi Guys! The house looks great and we can't wait to see it the next time we are in town! Hope you are all doing well! Love The Haechrels!

Kathleen said...

That looks fantastic! The colors look great. I really like the big and little tile combination. I hope the auction goes well tomorrow. I know it'll be nice to have the old house out of your hands.

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen