Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tessa VS. Chocolate Cake

Well I know that it has been a little while since I have updated, sorry. I have been busy during Tessa's nap times during the day with studying for a medical transcriptionist. So far it is going pretty well. I am only on the third course so we will see.
I wanted to share some pictures of Tessa eating a piece of chocolate cake that I had made the other night for dessert. It was pretty cute watching her. I have not been able to decide who won but to me it looks like it was a tie between Tessa and the chocolate cake. Take a look at theses pictures and let me know what you think. Love to all and God Bless.


7 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I think Tessa won! She is sooo stinkin' cute!

Angela said...

Yay for cute kid pictures! Love the blog background, too.

Drama Queens said...

Way to go Tessa! Can't go wrong fighting with a chocolate cake!

Tam said...

I think she needs another piece so that we can make sure she's the winner ;) Yum!

Teresa said...

She is adorable Kass! Way to go taking some classes! Anything we can do to help let us know...

Deb said...

what a beautiful little girl!!! Even with chocolate cake all over her face!! Wonder where she got her adorable blue eyes from????
Sorry we missed you at Virginia's service, but we all understand.
Much love you to all....

coffeeisaneed said...

This little amazing blue eyed beauty queen reminds me of you so much. . .even the joy of cake! Love you girl - you go with the work from home idea!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen