Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

I hope that you all had a great 4th of July. Me and the family went camping over the weekend and we had a blast. I will put photos of our trip up once I get them off of Chads camera. My pregnancy is going really well now. I am starting to feel a lot better and not as tired. I will be going to the doctor on the 17th for my 20 week appt. We will have an ultrasound that morning so we will know very soon what we will be having. I will update with ultrasound pictures at that time. I am really excited to be able to know what we are having so we can start deciding on a name and so Paxton can now if he get what he wants-- a baby brother. Hope all is well with everyone. Check back later for camping pictures.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I can hardly wait until the photos are posted! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a few days and just have fun as a family. But I'm so glad you're back. And what wonderful news that you are feeling better. You are almost half way! Love ya! Mom

Deb said...

Well Paxton's b-day is on GG's b-day and Tessa's is on (Tod's b-day) and Sierra's b-day is Dec 4!!!
Who knows??? I am very excited and will be on pins and needles until I find out if it's a boy or a girl!
Post of pics of your tummy! LOL
Glad you are feeling better.

We have a gal here at work who is due in two weeks..... she is so tiny but her belly is out almost two feet!!!!! she is so cute!!!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen