Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First time




















Hi this is my first time doing a blog. I am always reading my sisters and just love it. I have been thinking a lot about doing one so that all the family can keep up on our lives. Last night Chad and Paxton were playing with their toy guns shooting bad guys and daddy made this cool fort for them to hide behind. Tessa is growing like a weed and will be four months on the 17th. Chad and I are doing good. We are just loving the life that we have together and enjoy our little family.









5 comments:

Kris said...

Good Job!! See I told you it wasn't hard!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you

Anonymous said...

These pictures warmed my heart! I love and miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

This is a neat way to keep in touch. You have the sweetest family. Keep up the good work. Love you all, Gamma

Anonymous said...

Hey Kassandra - Great Job! Loved "seeing" the kids (including the big kid Chad, tee, hee). Sorry haven't joined the blog squad yet but do love seeing all my nieces, nephews and daughters! Aunt Cheryl

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen