Blog Archive

Thursday, February 7, 2008

WOW!!!


We have been getting tons of snow and wind here. It has been snowing off and on here ever since December. This picture is of a car that is parked across the street from my house and has not moved ever since it snowed. It has been really cold and wind here also so Paxton hasn't been able to go out and play in the snow to much this year. I am hoping that in the next couple of weekend we will be able to take Paxton sleding with a few of our friends. We are enjoying the weather as much as we can because we need the moister.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

Glad you jumped on this 'blog' thing! I so enjoy keeping up with you gals this way :) This is an adorable house...I am going to have to come over and see it...but after all this white stuff melts. Give those adorable kids a squeeze for me :)

Love ya,

a. susie

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen