Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Sicky

I know that it has been a few days since my last entry. Tessa has been sick since Thursday last week. Yesterday she wasn't doing very well so Chad and I decided it would be a good idea to get her checked. I took her to Blackfoot Medical Center and they are now treating her for RSV. The doctor perscribed her with a home nebulizer and albuteral. She is doing better but is still not a 100%. The doctor told me that I can expect her to be sick for about another week since her fever came on last evening. Paxton seems to be doing really well and I can only hope that he does not get sick and well.( Nor do I). Hope this all finds the rest of you doing well. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give baby Tessa a get well hug from her Auntie Angi. We will keep you all in our prayers. Love you!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen