Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jumping Jacks

Last night Chad was sitting on the floor streching after playing raqucet ball with some friends. Paxton was watching him and decided to join in. It was pretty cute. I thought it would be a great time for Chad to show Paxton how to do jumping jacks. I took some video of it.



Chad also decided on Sunday that he wanted a haircut and buzzed his head. I dont really care for it but it is his hair. He really wanted me to take a picture and post it for everyone. I also bought Tessa a new dress on Saturday and had to take a picture because she is so cute. Hope everyone is doing well Tessa seems to be doing much better now.



6 comments:

Pat said...

Tessa, you're absolutely adorable! Chad have you gotten into my chemo meds?(hehe) I can't get the video to work, but I bet it's cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mitchells! Well, Tessa looks very cute bald but I can't really say the same for you Chad but as Kass said, it is your hair! Ha! Tim just shaved his head Sunday too. Did you two call each other? We love you baldies anyway! Take care!

Pat said...

Finally got the video to work now that I know the trick. Oh so cute! Next I want Daddy to show him how to do sit ups and push ups. That would be absolutely hilarious! Funny funny boy! Paxton, I love you more!

Jeff Haynes said...

Thanks Kass
I LOVE reading about what you guys are doing!! Thanks for staying updated!! You have a beautiful family.

Soccer Mom said...

All I want to know if how did you load your video. I cannot get mine to load for the life of me! Any suggestions! Anyway, VERY CUTE!!!! Thanks.
Shenell Madsen Clark

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitchell Family....You guys have great fun together! That is the way to make a family :) Chad, I do have to say that Tessa wins the contest for cute baldness.... Dan cut all his hair and beard off...but not THAT short :)


Hugs to you all

a. susie

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen