Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Little Helper

Well nothing new going on here. I do have to say that I like being a mother to two wonderful kids. Paxton really likes to help me out in everything that I do. Last night I was busy cooking and Chad has been sick so I asked Paxton if he could hold Tessa's bottle and help me feed her so that I could finish dinner. It was really cute. He is the best little helper ever.

We are all doing really well and hope that this finds you all well too. From my little helper to you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! Good job Paxton! Auntie is so proud of you and baby Tessa! I love you both so much!

David and Company said...

What a smile. I love little helpers. PS. tell Chad the jumping jacks were great...

Kris said...

Great picture of his cute smile!!! What a helper!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. It is so wonderful to see little ones helping out. This makes them feel important and needed. Keep up the good work! Paxton, you're adorable. Gamma loves you

Pat said...

Love those dimples Paxton. Thank you for helping your mom so much. What a good little boy you are being while feeding sister. Love Grandma

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen