Blog Archive

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I hope that you all had a Happy Mothers Day. My day was great. We all were up by 8am. Chad went to Walmart to get a few things and by the time he got home the rest of us were dressed and ready for our day. Chad came in with roses for me from Paxton, Tessa and him, then came bike trailer from Chad, and then Paxton took me outside and showed me the bike that he got me. To say the least I got spoiled this year. Once everything was set up I took Paxton and Tessa on a ride around the block. Let me tell you what a work out you get by pulling two kids along behind you.
Saturday was a great day also. My mom came up to watch the kids for us so that Chad and I could go to Lowes and get wood for the new deck. We came back and all of us went outside to help Daddy build the new deck. We got part of it done and then we took my mom to PBG's, a resturant here in Blackfoot, for mothers day. We did the rest of the deck except the railing on Sunday morning.
Well here are some pictures my mothers day gift and the new deck.

6 comments:

Angi said...

Wow! I didn't know you were building a new deck! That is going to look so nice! Chad, you have always been so handy!!! Kass, I can just see you peddling along with those adorable little passengers! What a cute set-up!

Soccer Mom said...

Looks like fun! We have a bike trailer and the kids absolutely love it!!!

Pat said...

Good job Chad! I know this is something that she really wanted. The deck is looking great, you really do well with wood. I can't wait to bring my bike up so we can all ride together around Jensen's Grove.

Deb said...

I think it's so awesome that you guys can do this yourselves! I can't wait to see the finished product....did you take good before pictures??? I wish I would have had a bike with a trailer when my kids were small. Yeah that shoud keep you trim for sure!!!! I bet they really like that!!!

David and Company said...

I am so stoked that you got a bike. We will have to ride very soon. That is the best workout.
PS the deck looks AWSOME!! What a difference it makes

coffeeisaneed said...

I must say you are BOTH keeping this blog thing up. It really helps me feel more connected to the long distant family. Your really doing good things with the home. . .I bet your excited to move on to the next project the NEW home!! Love you Aunt Cheryl

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen