Blog Archive

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sibling Love

Tessa has learned to sit up on her own pretty well now all though she still tends to fall over a bit. In the past week any time that I sit Tessa on the floor to play with a toy, Paxton comes and sits right beside her with his own toy. I think that it is so cute how Paxton and Tessa interact with each other that I just had to post a picture. I think that they are really going to be great buds as time goes on.
Tessa really loves to have Paxton beside her. She has already started in on if Paxton has something in church then she tries to take it from him. It is so funny just to hear Paxton laugh. They are so cute with each other, but of coures that is because I am the mommy.
Tessa has also started to really babble. Her new words (sounds) are dada and nana. She is starting to get so big and is just really a sweet little baby.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Once again, they are just too cute!!!

Pat said...

The 2nd photo of her reminded me of a potty chair. I then realized she was in her special chair. Nell is right, they are just so darn cute! It's nice to hear that Paxton laughs when she trys to take his toy. I'm sure before long he won't think it's going to be funny, so enjoy it while it lasts. But who knows, maybe he'll surprise us and always think it's funny. I treasure every new blog!

Deb said...

Soak up as much of this as you can, while you can... Looking back, I wish I had done this more....every little minute, instead of worrying about the house or something else that really didn't matter in the scheme of things.....
There is nothing more precious. I am just thrilled to be able to be a part of this... Technology is amazing these days and I am loving it!
Happy Mothers day to another GREAT Mom!
Love you!!

Angi said...

So great to see the relationship Paxton and Tessa are building. Reminds me of me and you Chad! How sweet to see Paxton so proud of his sis! I just love you all so much! I had the best time on my short visit home! You are all such a blessing in my life!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen