Blog Archive

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Its Done!!

The bathroom tile is in and done. It really looks great. Chad and I are so glad that we had some one come and install it for us. It only took the installers two days to install and it would have take Chad and I a lot longer than that. We like the tile job so much that we are really thinking about having the same guy come and tile the new house for us. The installer also told me that he can get us a really good deal from wall to wall carpet for all of our flooring needs and he would do the installation. Well any ways here are a couple of pictures of the new tile.


7 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful!!! Good job guys!
Makes me want to upgrade stuff at my house!!! You guys are going to have so much fun building your own new place!
It will be fun to watch this all happen through your blog....
Love you bunches

Angi said...

I must say...this looks much better than what I saw on Monday! This looks great! Love ya

Soccer Mom said...

That looks awesome! Makes me want to remodel a bathroom!

Jeff Haynes said...

Oh wow that looks awesome!!!!

Pat said...

That is absolutely beautiful guys! I'm glad it's done for you Kass, now you can quit taking showers downstairs with the SPIDERS!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Love ya

David and Company said...

WOW!!! That looks so awsome. Great choice. Thanks for going to the park today. We had a ball.

Moon Light said...

Looks like seeing is believing and that guy just made a great sales pitch =D

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen