Blog Archive

Friday, May 2, 2008

Park Time

Paxton, Tessa, and I had a really great time at the park this afternoon. We went and got lunch from Arbys and meet Sari, Harlee and Trayton at the park for some fun. It was really great for me to be able to get some adult conversation, since all that I have during the day is a 2 year old until Chad comes home from work. Paxton was so excited when I asked if he wanted to go to the park with Harlee. He couldn't wait. The weather was pretty nice, not to much of a breeze. It was a little cool but the kids didn't mind. Even Tessa enjoyed being outside. I even got a slight sun burn on my face.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too Fun!!! The park is always GREAT adult time and good kid time when the weather is warm and nice!

Deb said...

so much fun! I wish I could have been there!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Pat said...

Good for you! At least someone got to play outside today while the weather was nice. I wish I could have been there to play with you.

Moon Light said...

You are doing so great being a mom and enjoying those kids! Makes for great memories....when they are teenagers HA HA
Love you guys lots!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen