Blog Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paxton Lee

We've been "tagged" by our cousin Brooklyn. Here are a few things that you may not know about him.

1- My middle name is from my daddy's brother Casey.

2- All day long I ask about my cousins Jackson and Kaden.

3- I am potty trained during the day.

4- I love to go bike riding with my mommy.

5- I just adore my baby sister Tessa and love to play with her.

6- I am 2 1/2 years old and love Harlee who is 3 years old.

7- When it is really hot outside I love to go swimming.

8- I am a great helper to both mommy and daddy.

There is just a few great things about me. We tag Harlee David, Isaac Partain, Drew Haechrel, Jake Couch.

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is a really cute way to get to know these little ones.... It would be fun to see pictures to go along with some of the descriptions.... just a thought..

These little ones are the riches I hold dear in my life...forget money and possessions....this is our rewards here on earth...

The Couch Family said...

hehehe - This is a good idea! We just did Jake's and Tyra's. It is your turn again because we tagged Tessa! Have a wonderful day! Love ya

Deb said...

Thanks for the picture!!! That is just the sweetest little smile ever. Makes you want to kiss and hug him until he squeals!!!!
I so miss getting to do that!!!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen