Blog Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Tessa Denice

We were tagged by Tyra.

Here are just a few thing about me

that you may no know.

1- I am 7 months old and weigh 16 lbs.


2- My middle name is the same as my gradma Pats.


3- I love my big brother and love to play with him.


4- I am a total Mommas girl.


5- I love to go to bed with my glow worm toy and any blanket.


6- I love to sit up.


7- I really hate being on my stomach


8- I am a real JOY to my mommy and daddy.


There are just a few thing about me. We tag Jackson and Kaden Yearsley.

2 comments:

Angi said...

What a cute little bugaboo! Auntie loves you so much Tessa!

Deb said...

She is so precious!!! You can almost tell what she is thinking...
Like maybe she has stolen a few hearts!!!
Thanks for posting a beautiful picture with all of the good info!!!!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen