Blog Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

1st horse experience

Tessa had her first experience with the horses yesterday. We had walked out to where Tom is building an arena and the horses walked over to it and came up to the fence. Chad walked over to them and Tessa just wanted to grab them. Most of the horses didn't want to come near her because they did not know what she was. Here is a picture of Tessa with Jack. Chad's parents have a horse that has loved kids from the day it was born so I told Chad that he would probably let Tessa touch it . Here are a couple of pictures of Tessa and Salty.

3 comments:

The Couch Family said...

How sweet! A horse lover already! Hope you are doing great. Just wanted to tell you how excited I am about your house!! YAAA

David and Company said...

So sweet. I love watching horses and kids. The big giants seem to become so careful and loving.

coffeeisaneed said...

AAaaahh, get that baby away from that horse. I've never trusted something that big with that small of brain. Okay, okay I won't put my fears on her - hee, hee. Beautiful baby girl. Great seeing all the pictures of the house project. Love you dear one. Auntie Cheryl

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen