Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The walls

Yesterday the concrete people put in the forms for the walls and filled them with concrete. It is pretty neat how they do it. They use a big pump truck that is in the pictures to fill the forms, so it only takes them one day to make the walls. Today they were going to remove the forms and then will be back next week to pour the floors. Our plumber will be out probable tomorrow to put in the plumbing that needs done before the floors are poured and the excavator will be out also to do all of the back fill. Here are a few pictures of the pump truck and the guys filling the forms. I will post more pictures after the forms are removed. Love to all.

2 comments:

Pat said...

One more thing done! I bet Paxton is enjoying everything, especially if the BIG trucks are still there and working! I am sooo excited for you guys! Tons of love, Gma

Deb said...

I don't understand....you are pouring your walls of your house??? with cement??? What happened to wooden walls and floors. I must really be behind the times or something, or I am totally lost....which doesn't take much sometimes!!!
It all sounds so exciting...wish I could be there to share it with you. Thanks for all of the wonderful updates!!
Love you guys!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen