Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update

Sorry that it has been so long since the last update. Not much has been going on at the new house. The excavator got all of the backfill done and the concrete guys just finished the basement floors today. Yea!!! Our framers will be starting tomorrow at 6:30am and I think will work until about 5pm but I am not sure on that. Sorry I don't have any new pictures but as the framing starts to go up I will be sure to post them.
Tessa is really growing like a weed. She has started to crawl, walk by holding my fingers, feed her self, pull her self to standing. Boy, I really can't tell you all how big she is starting to get. We go to the doctor next week. I weighed Tessa at a friends house the other day and she weighed 19.2 lbs.
Paxton is just loving life and loves to be with his sister. He is just as excited as Chad and I are to be building a new house. He tells everyone that he knows that he is building a house.
Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love the blog background. Pretty but still easy to read. Once the framing starts the house will really start taking shape. You'll even be able to show Paxton his own room! (But I'm still going to miss his caribbean blue and doggie prints):( The kids are growing like weeds but they're precious as ever. Be sure to take the kids for walks and soak up the cool morning rays, it will do all 3 of you good! XO Mom

Moon Light said...

Oh your house is looking so cool! Can't wait to see the finished product....as I'm sure you are too! =D Do you already have colors and such picked out? Are you going with carpet or wood floors?

Hugs to all,

a. susie

PS We got back from Grandpa's today and he looked and sounded good! Keep calls, cards and visits coming...they help the boredom!

Deb said...

Ok... I am a little slow I guess! Now I understand them filling the walls with concrete. I bet you are thinking...just wait Aunt Deb you will understand it when you see the next step!!! LOL! You can tell I have never built a home!
I really miss all of you so much! It would be so nice to be able to come and visit everyone! I know I just saw you in April, but my heart needs and wants more! Looks like I will just have to be patient, but once a year doesn't seem to cut it these days.
If I had a computer at home I would set up a blog so I could help you guys keep up with what is going on here too....maybe someday.
Love you much!!! Kiss those babies for me!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen