Blog Archive

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Camp Fire School

I thought it would be good that Paxton know how to build a fire so this is fire starting 101.
First you find a bunch of really dry wood and break it up in really small pieces and make sure there is plenty of dry needles.
Grab a match and Light it then stand WAY WAY Back
Yep thats how you do it. Hope Paxton doesn't practice at home ha ha. We had a great time spending time around the camp fire in my opinion its the best part of camping just sitting around the fire not thinking of all the cares back home and really relaxing. It was good to get away Hope all of you are doing well
Chad and Family
Kass and Tessa Enjoying the camp fire

2 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like a very good place to be!!! I love to sit around a campfire at night and watch the stars.... It's the best!!!
GREAT FIRE CHAD!!!

Pat said...

This photo reminds me when I was the one sitting in the chair holding an older looking Tessa!

Good memories!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen