Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No New Happenings

Well the house is coming along. I know that it has been a while since I last posted. Sorry. Life here at the Mitchell house hold has not really changed much. Chads birthday was on Sunday and Paxtons will be in two weeks from Friday. Chad and I will also be celebrating our 4th anniversary on the 27th. Chad and I have purchased a fifth wheel trailer and are planning a camping trip for next week. I am really looking forward to it because I think we all need some time away. Chad has been working long hours up in Rexburg for the past month and a half and today was his last day up there. Yea!!!
Like I said the new house is really coming along. It is completely framed in and the well has been drilled. Today I went out and met the cabinet maker to see how much cabinetry I wanted in the kitchen and also so the plumbers could finish doing their part. Sorry I don't have any new pictures. I will try and get some posted a little later.

1 comment:

Pat said...

A camping trip for the four of you is exactly what you all need. Some time away, just coming and going as you wish, having a campfire at night. You can sit out by the fire once the kids are asleep and listen to the crackle of the fire and nice hot embers for perfect SMORES!!!! I hope you get a chance to go very soon! Love you all Mom

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen