Blog Archive

Monday, September 29, 2008

Life in the Mitchell House

Well, life is going pretty good here, busy but good. We are starting to slow down a little bit on the house. The drywallers finally got all the sheetrock hung and it got inspected today so tomorrow the drywallers will be back to start taping, mudding and texturing. Yeah!! We can not wait for this job to be finish entirely so that we can move in and start to relax.
Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 26 and really enjoyed the day. It started out with Chad making breakfast and then headed out to the new house to pick things up and fix a hole in the plywood floor boards. Then we all came home and started getting ready for church and then we headed to Pocatello were we met up with my family for a birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Thanks everyone for all the great gifts and a great time at dinner. It was really great to see you all and especially you Kevin, and thanks for Paxtons new dump truck, he really loves it.
Hope all is well with everyone and I will try to get some new pictures of the house and get them posted.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Can't wait to see the latest progress on the house.

David and Company said...

Happy birthday...sorry I am such a ditz and forgot to tell you yesterday. Thanks for keeping the kids for us. I don't think they would have wanted to watch that...though I thought it was pretty cool
Sari

Deb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE EYES!!!
Wish I could have been there for a hug and a kiss!!!! I miss getting to spend a little time with everyone and I would really have loved to get a hug from Kevin!!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of the progress on your house. Grandma Ferguson was just asking me a couple of nights ago if you had moved in yet.....
Take care!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen