Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

House Update

I know it has been a while since I updated the pictures of the house. Sorry. It is coming along great. Yesterday the installers started to put the cabinets in and they look great. They will be finishing them today. The house is finally painted and I am still working on Paxton's room. My friend Amanda came up on Wednesday last week and helped me sponge the bottom part of his wall and then my mom came and helped me stamp the train all around his room. All I need to do know is fill in and outline the train and install a chair rail for the tracks. Sorry no picture of the train yet, but thanks Aunt Deb for the stamp. I don't know how you manage to find or make them. Here are pictures for all the paint colors.
Paxton's room is a pale gray sponged with polished silver and then the train is stamped in red. I will post an updated picture of his room later once I get a picture.
Most of the house is a mesa tumbleweed/light tan brown. This is a picture from the dining room looking into the living room.
This is Tessa's room and it is a light sage valley fog. Her room won't have anything stamped on the walls. I am just going to use decor.

3 comments:

Angi said...

Yay for an update! Wow! Your house is looking great! I can't wait to see it at Christmas! I love that sage color for Tessa's room. Glad things are coming together well for the house. Love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice house & will look more beautiful when you will decorate it with all your selected home accents.

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness! It's not the same house anymore. The last time I saw it the frame was still showing. Wow. It looks great and it's only half-done! I can't wait to see it completed.

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen