Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big number 1

Tessa just turned 1 on Oct 17th. We all had a great time. Grandma, Auntie Kris, Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jess, Grammy and Papa, and Rick, Sari, Harlee, and Trayton were all here to help us celebrate. Tessa's cake was fairies. Thanks everyone for coming and enjoying the time with us.
Yesterday Tessa had her one year appointment with the doctor. She is 22 lbs and is 29 1/2 inches long. She also had to get three shots, poor thing.
She is getting so big. She walks every where she can, jabbers all the time and just loves life.

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

House looks GREAT and Tessa is adorable! Kris, Kevin and Jess stopped by one day last week and we ate at the Dude Ranch! It was GREAT to see them and catch up a bit!

Teresa said...

The house looks FABULOUS! I am sorry we missed Tessa's birthday. I am glad Roger got to stop by for a little bit on Friday. The cake is really cute! Hope you had a great time.

Deb said...

Tessa looks like a little "doll". What a beautiful dress for her first birthday. Really wish I could have been there to help her celebrate.....
Your house is amazing and I love the colors you have chosen! How exciting to have a really new home and make it your own.
As far as the stamps go....I just get lucky I think. Glad you can use them! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get it all done.
Much love to all....

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Tessa! I LOVE the pigtails--so cute! Also, the house is looking great--can't wait to see it.

Neuby said...

She is sooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so cute!



love you lots,


Erika

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen