Blog Archive

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tessa's Boo-Boo

On Tuesday night I was brushing Sadie after her bath so she did not get tangles and the kids were sitting by me when Tessa started to cry. I could not figure out what she was crying about and then I looked at the side of her hand and this is what I saw. Some how she had touched the fireplace. This picture is from yesterday. She does not like any one to touch it. I can totally understand. We have started putting burn cream on it and keeping it wrapped so it won't get infected. Here are a few pictures of mommy doctoring up her hand. She is doing pretty well.

4 comments:

Pat said...

What a brave good girl. She's being so still while Mommy doctor's her arm. It looks really painful poor baby. You take such good care of her, what a good Mommy you are. I love you! Mom

Deb said...

OMGosh!!! POOOOR BABY!!!! that looks so very painful!!! I just hate burns....Now if that had happened to me.... I would still be crying and fussing over it!!!! Burns are the worst!!!
Good job Kass in taking care of her. Obviously, because she looks like it isn't even bothering her now..... Hopefully she has learned about hot things.....
Love you guys!!!

Angela said...

Ouch, ouch, OUCH! Poor thing. Hope it heals up soon--looks like she appreciates Mom's good care of her! :-)

The Couch Family said...

So, sorry to see your boo boo Tessa. Hope it gets better soon. Hugs and Kisses. We love you baby girl.

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen