Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Animal Days

Okay, so I know it has been a really long time since I last updated. A lot has happened since the last one. Most of you know that Chad and I are expecting our third child at the beginning of December. Life has been pretty rough with this pregnancy. I have been dealing with morning sickness all day long and I am finally starting to feel better for most of the day.
Last Saturday it was Baby Animal Days in at the Eastern Idaho State Fair Grounds. My mom was watching Kris' kids so we decided to let the go see all of the animals. The kids had a blast. There were all kinds of animals. The kids also got there faces painted. Tessa decided she did not want to get hers done.Here is a goat that just loved attention.Here the kids are learning how to milk a cow. Don't worry it is not a real cow. Here is pictures of the kid's face paintings. The boys all got snakes and Brooklyn got a flower done by grandma. I am so glad that we went. It was a great experiance for the kids.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Nice Blog update. I know you have been feeling really rotten lately so I'm relieved to hear that this stage may be passing. (Let's hope so!) Take care XO Mom

Deb said...

great pictures!!! Well when they come to Aunt Debbie's house they can get their faces painted again!!!

The Couch Family said...

How Fun, Great pictures!

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen