Blog Archive

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Miss Accident Prone

Well Tessa is at it again. It seem that the nickname boo-boo that I have given her is really hold true to its name. Yesterday evening Tessa was trying to climb our bar stools, which she has done so many times before, as she was pulling herself up she tipped the stool over on top of her self and landed on the tile floor with the stool on top of her. She was crying and I thought that she was just stuck until I picked the stool up off of her and noticed that she was bleeding. I called Chad and scared him half to death by telling him that she split her head and need to get home right now. Well it looked a lot worse than what it really was. We took her into the urgent care and she got three stiches above her right eye and also has a black eye from the stool. I did not take my camera with me because in a time of panic you don't think of it, so here are a couple of pictures of Tessa after we got home. I will post new picks of her when we go to get the stiches removed on Tuesday. Tessa is doing great right now, running around and being her normal self. Love to all.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Poor Baby! My granddaughters are going to make me age way too quickly. I thought it would be the boys that would do this to me, but boy was I wrong! Let's hope this next little critter isn't quite so "adventurous!" Kiss it better from Grandma. XOXO Mom

Angi said...

Oh poor buggaboo! I am glad it was not worse! She's a tough kid!

Soccer Mom said...

Oh, poor little thing!!! I hope she gets better soon!!!

The Couch Family said...

Get better! We love you

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen