Blog Archive

Friday, May 22, 2009

Popcicles and Fun

Yesterday was a really nice day so I decicded that after Tessa's nap I would let the kids have a popcicle for snack. I am such a nice mom and they don't even know it yet. Tessa tried a popcicle last year and really did not care for it and Paxton would only eat about half of one. I was curious to see how they would do this year. I was shocked to see that both Tessa and Paxton ate all of their popcicle and Dixie our dog even tried helping Tessa with hers although I did not get a picture of it. We had a really fun time playing out side even though I could only stay out for a about an hour and a half due to the heat and being pregnant. Hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Oh man! Tessa is accident prone! She might be your first one in a cast ;) Congrats on baby #3! Hope you're hanging in there, the kiddos are so cute! I'm sure this one will be too!

Deb said...

The hardest part of being a parent is watching your children go thru sicknesses and injury!!! Guess that saying, "What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger" is true.... Hopefully it makes your heart stronger to endure the next go-round.....
Hang in there!!! You guys are doing a great job!
When do you find out if you are having a boy or a girl? Any preferences????

About Me

I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful kids with a wonderful husband who works hard for this to be able to happen